Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baking

One thing I would really like to do more of is bake. I would like to cook too so that we would eat better, but find baking more fun. Right now it's almost impossible to find time to make anything from scratch, especially anything the least bit complicated, but I saw a recipe the other day for crisp salted oatmeal white chocolate cookies and cannot wait to make it. I generally don't like the trend of salt on sweets and am not a huge fan of white chocolate, but these look wonderful. Since my husband will be home for the next three weeks, I should be able to steal enough time to make these:

http://smittenkitchen.com/2008/05/crispy-salted-oatmeal-white-chocolate-cookies/

1 comment:

  1. I agree. The thing on the top of my list for when finals are done is baking cookies. Now, these are top on that list.

    ReplyDelete