Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Help

With having a baby so early, and being in an evening MBA program I've had a very busy fall. Throughout the program I've had a great group of team members. Most of us our still together this quarter and they have been incredibly supportive as I try to complete my most challenging quarter yet.

One team member in particular had a baby a year before starting the program and a second daughter one year in so has been helpfuly not only with school, but with wonderful advice on having a baby and balancing school and baby. She lent me tons of baby stuff including the sling - perhaps the most useful item for a newborn ever. She also managed to find time in the middle of the quarter to make a beautiful personalized baby blanket for Daniel and another team member's daughter. I am constantly in awe at how well she balances school, being a mom, work and craftwork. I can only hope to be so successful, though I'm giving myself a year to adjust to being a mom and working again first.


3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you like it! Thank you for all your help through the first two years. I really have had a lot of help, there is no way I could have gotten through this on my own. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you are talking about Tonya. She sounds like wonder woman!
    I have a FIVE year old and a job and that's it and I can't keep up.

    ReplyDelete